Add Your Programs to Your Profile
Having a profile up in the eSpeakers Marketplace is a good way to get exposure to buyers. Your programs are a critical part of your profile: it's what the buyers are getting when they hire you. They also include searchable information that isn't stored anywhere else in your profile, so having great program information will mean you are included in additional searches.
Add Your Programs to Your Profile
Follow these steps to add programs to your profile:
- Sign in to your eSpeakers account and edit your profile.
- On the MY PROFILE screen, choose PROGRAMS from the choices on the left.
- Click the ADD button to add a new program
- Choose the language, specific topic (if any), and type of presentation.
If you present this program in more than one language, add it multiple times: once for each language.
- Enter the program's title (e.g. "Make every day a great hair day")
- Describe your program's characteristics by choosing tags from the available tag groups.
- click a tag group at left ("program style", "CMP Domain", etc) then select applicable tags at the right.
- in the displayed list of selected tags, drag and drop to arrange in order of importance, with most important first.
These program tags are searchable by buyers, so be sure to tag accurately so that you are included in searches.
- Adding a CMP Domain tag is a good way to get hired by MPI chapters.
- Enter the program's description in the area provided. This generally a few sentences long.
The PROGRAM DESCRIPTION field should begin (or include at some point) the benefits the audience will receive. Explain how the audience members will be improved or changed as a result of what you will offer in the presentation. One successful pattern is to use a bullet list labeled "This program is perfect for:" followed by 3 or 4 items like "Managers struggling with dysfunctional teams", "Organizations going through change", "Sales teams who want to improve conversion rates", etc
- Click the APPLY button to commit your changes.
Speak All Over the Globe by Adding Profile Content In Different Languages
PRESENTERS If you'd like to speak in other countries show that to potential buyers by posting content in the languages you speak. Be Included in Searches by Language Event organizers searching for speakers can filter for language spoken. Only ...
Add Powerful Promotional Material To Your Profile
PRESENTERS Having a profile up in the eSpeakers Marketplace is a good way to get exposure to buyers. Having a powerfully selling profile in the eSpeakers Marketplace gives you a better chance of reeling in meeting planners looking for their next ...
Sell Your Online Courses Through Your Profile
PRESENTERS If you have online course content through a supported provider, you can link those courses to your eSpeakers profile so that directory shoppers can see them listed and click through to explore and (hopefully) buy. Note: Thinkific supports ...
How Do I Add Video Clips to My Profile
Meeting planners want to see you in action. Video is one of the best ways to market yourself online. Answers to Some Frequently Asked Questions Streaming video is included in your eSpeakers PLUS or PRO account ( upgrade ). Your account includes up to ...
Export Your Events to Other Calendar Programs
PRESENTERS Your eSpeakers calendar can easily be displayed in most calendar programs. This is a really handy view that combines your professional events displayed with your daily personal items. No double-entry! The technique explained here works ...