Adding Administrative Users to My Marketplace Whitelabel Account
As you manage your Marketplace whitelabeled site, you'll want a small group of employees to have administrative access to the site, so that they can do things like:
- Change the site's look and feel with customized CSS or logo.
- Change the wording on the site by altering the dictionary file.
- Add/remove users.
- Help customers by creating and managing shortlists.
To Add an Administrative User
- Sign into your Marketplace Whitelabel account using the SIGN IN button in the upper right of the menu bar. Sign with a user who already has ADMIN privileges on the system. Your Marketplace Whitelabel account was created with at least one when you signed up.
- Use the MY ACCOUNT control in the upper-right and choose MANAGE.
- From the Manage screen, find the ACTIVITY section and choose USERS.
- On the Users screen, click the SIGN UP NEW USER button.
- Fill out the new user form with contact information for the new person who should have administrator access. Click the SIGNUP button to complete.
- Find the new user in the list of users (probably near the top of the list)
- In the new users's ROLE column, click the word BUYER to change their access level to ADMIN.
Main Configuration Settings for My Marketplace Whitelabel Site
The main settings page for your Marketplace Whitelabel site gives you control over many important aspects of your speaker directory. To reach the Main Settings page: Sign in to eSpeakers In the MY DIRECTORY section, choose MANAGE MY DIRECTORY ...
Importing Contacts to Create Marketplace SpeakerTRACKs
Let your meeting planner customers or members know about speakers coming to their area: it's a great way to help them get deals on speakers already in their area, and the speakers love speaking twice on the same trip. The SpeakerTRACK system uses ...
Getting Booked Through eSpeakers Marketplace
PRESENTER The eSpeakers Marketplace platform is a secure, convenient way for organizations to research and hire speakers, trainers, coaches, and consultants. Buyers use Marketplace-powered speaker directories to search for experts by price, topic, ...
Changing Basic Settings on my Marketplace Directory
Many of the basic settings for your Marketplace speaker directory can be updated with the Manage screen, including: directory name link to your home page, and contact page commission percentage logo layout style Where can I manage my settings? ...
Choosing a Mode for My Marketplace Directory
Your Marketplace-powered directory can give your customers a full-featured experience with sign-in, saved shortlists, and more. But sometimes, you want to keep it simple. The Marketplace directory offers two ways to operate: the default "shortlists" ...