Export Your Events to Other Calendar Programs
Your eSpeakers calendar can easily be displayed in most calendar programs. This is a really handy view that combines your professional events displayed with your daily personal items. No double-entry!
The technique explained here works with any iCalendar-compatible program, including ...
Outlook 2007 or newer
iPhone / iPad / iPod Touch
...any iCalendar-compatible program
Generate Your eSpeakers iCalendar Feed URL
The first step for exporting to any calendar program is to 'generate your eSpeakers iCal feed to display your eSpeakers calendar in an iCalendar-compatible program:
to your eSpeakers calendar.
In the user menu (upper right-hand corner, labeled with your user name), choose SETTINGS.
In the account settings screen, choose the CONNECT tab.
From the connection choices along the left, choose ICAL FEED.
In the EXPORT SPEAKING CALENDAR section, select your timezone and check the boxes to include the events you want to show up in your iCalendar feed.
Click the SHOW MY URL button.
Your iCalendar URL is displayed. Use your mouse to select it (be sure to get all of it!) and use your mouse or keyboard shortcut to COPY it.
Now that your iCalendar feed URL is in your computer's clipboard and ready to paste, continue to the next section and follow the instructions for the calendar program you want to add your speaking calendar to.
Note: Your iCalendar feed URL is tied to your eSpeakers password. When you change your eSpeakers password, any existing iCalendar URLs will stop working, and you will need to repeat this process.
Add the Feed URL to Your Calendar Program
Add your iCalendar feed to Google Calendar:
In the left sidebar, find the OTHER CALENDARS section and click the PLUS icon next to the label
In the popup list, choose FROM URL
Paste in the long URL you copied from the earlier steps
Click the ADD CALENDAR button to complete the process
- In the Calendar app on your Mac, choose File > New Calendar Subscription.
- PASTE in the iCalendar URL you copied from EventCX, then click Subscribe.
- Enter a name for the calendar in the Name field, then click the adjacent pop-up menu and choose a color.
- Click the Location pop-up menu, then choose an account for the subscription.
- If you choose your iCloud account, the calendar is available on all your computers and devices that are set up with iCloud.
- If you choose On My Mac, the calendar is saved on your computer.
- Click the Auto-refresh pop-up menu, then choose how often to update the calendar. We recommend "daily".
- To prevent alerts from appearing for this calendar, select “Ignore alerts.”
- Click OK.
- To make changes later, click the name of the calendar, then choose Edit > Get Info.
- Sign in to Outlook.com.
- At the bottom of the page, select Calendar.
- In the navigation pane, select Add calendar.
- Select Subscribe from web.
- Subscribe to a calendar
- PASTE in the iCalendar URL you copied from EventCX
- Select Import.
- Tap Calendars at the bottom of the screen, then tap Add Calendar.
- Tap Add Subscription Calendar, paste in the URL you copied from EventCX (may be helpful to email it to yourself, read the email on your phone, then select and copy the URL from the email), then click Subscribe.
About Timezones in Your iCalendar Feed
PRESENTERS You can export your events, client calls and travel plans from EventCX into your desktop or mobile calendar program using an iCalendar feed. When viewing the linked calendar on your desktop or mobile calendar (iOS, Android, Google ...
Put a New Event on Your EventCX Booking Calendar
PRESENTERS Your eSpeakers booking calendar is the center of your business. For a professional speaker, trainer or coach, your calendar is your inventory and it should be accurate all the time. Your eSpeakers calendar should have every date that ...
About timezones in your iCalendar feed
You can export your events, client calls and travel plans from EventCX into your desktop or mobile calendar program using an iCalendar feed. When viewing the linked calendar on your desktop or mobile calendar (iOS, Android, Google Calendar, Outlook, ...
Export contacts from EventCX
Want to get a list of your event contacts from EventCX so that you can use them in a CRM, email blast, etc? The CONTACTS EXPORT report will do the job. Even though it's a "report", it produces a downloadable CSV or VCF file that you can open with a ...
Working With Lead Events in EventCX
PRESENTERS EventCX automates the process of taking your engagements from hold to sold and beyond. It can also help out with events you're trying to get, which we refer to as lead events. An important note: EventCX is an event manager, not a customer ...