Guidelines for using the Certified Virtual Presenter logo
Congratulations on becoming a Certified Virtual Presenter!
This certification tells your customers that you have the equipment, environment and skills to deliver a great remote presentation to their online audience. As a presenter with a current certification, you are authorized to display the Certified Virtual Presenter logo on your website and other marketing materials (card, email signature, etc).
Your certification is good for 3 years from the date of your assessment. You must re-certify before that expiration date, or you must stop displaying the logo in any way.
Logo for use on your website and email signature
To get your embed code for website or email signature:
to your eSpeakers profile manager
- Choose PLUGINS & SIMPLESITE from the profile dashboard
- Click GET CODE next to "Certified Virtual Presenter"
- On the window that appears, select the size logo that you want and click GET CODE
The embed code is automatically put into your computer clipboard, ready for you to PASTE into a web page, email signature, etc.
Add the certification to your LinkedIn profile
To add the Certified Virtual Presenter certification to your LinkedIn profile:
to your eSpeakers profile manager
- Choose PLUGINS & SIMPLESITE from the profile dashboard. Click ADD TO LINKEDIN next to "Certified Virtual Presenter"
- On the window that appears, you will be shown information specific to your certification. This is the exact information that LinkedIn asks for when adding a certificate to your LinkedIn Profile.
Click the OPEN FORM IN LINKEDIN button to open your LinkedIn profile, with a new certification form open and ready. You may be asked to sign in to LinkedIn before you see the form.
- Fill out the LinkedIn certificate form using the information provided on the eSpeakers screen and save it.
Logo to download for use other than website
- vector .pdf version (suitable for print)
- large bitmap (.png) with transparent background
- black & white (.png) with transparent background
Every version has a transparent background.
On your website, you may
not use one of these images. The only authorized way to add the badge to your website is with the embed code above in the LOGO FOR USE ON YOUR WEBSITE section.
Guidelines for using the Certified Virtual Host logo
(If you're looking for the Certified Virtual Presenter badge, see this page) Congratulations on becoming a Certified Virtual Host! This certification tells your customers that you know how to really connect with your audience through the screen. As a ...
How to prepare for your Virtual Presenter certification
Getting ready to certify as a virtual presenter? It's a great way to let your customers know you've got the equipment, environment, and skill to deliver a great remote presentation. To become certified, you will schedule an appointment with an ...
How to get certified as a virtual presenter
Want to stand out as a speaker? Getting certified as a virtual speaker adds an extra dash of credibility to your speaker profile. Getting certified can be accomplished in a few steps. Schedule a certification test time To become certified as a ...
Become a Certified Virtual Host
If you've already got your Certified Virtual Presenter badge, and are ready to learn the skills that will make your online sessions memorable and meaningful for the virtual audience, then you are ready to be trained and certified as a Certified ...
Why insist on a Certified Virtual Presenter?
eSpeakers has taken the guesswork out of selecting a presenter for a remote presentation over Zoom, WebEx, GoToMeeting, etc. How does the certification save time for event organizers? When you hire a presenter for remote work, you like to do your due ...