How to Use Library Templates
There are many documents to generate for events during the different phases of their lifetime. Examples include:
- Thank-you for holding the date
- Confirm release of the date
- Confirm the date
- Pre-event Questionnaire
- ...many more
eSpeakers can quickly generate these for any event on your calendar by filling the event's details into a template document. The template document is easy to prepare using Word or Excel and these instructions
How Do I Generate Contracts and Other Documents Using Templates?
It's easy to generate contracts, invoices, thank-you notes...any type of document you use Word or Excel to create.
- Sign in to your eSpeakers calendar.
- Select the event for which you want to generate a document.
- Click the LIBRARY tab.
- In the TEMPLATE LIBRARY list, find the template for the type of document you'd like to create.
(If you need to prepare a new template, follow these instructions and then return to the next step.)
- Click the MERGE button for the template you'd like to use.
- Wait a few moments while your document is being prepared. The eSpeakers system is filling in all of the placeholder codes in the template document with data from the event. When it's ready, click the DOWNLOAD button to retrieve your document.
- The document is a complete Word or Excel file, ready to print, save, email, etc. You can also make any changes you like to it after it's been generated.
You can copy Library Templates from one speaker to another as long as your username has SPKR or ADMN privlegies and is attached to those two (or more) speaker accounts. This functions replaces all templates with those of the chosen speaker. Login to ...
Use Calendly With Your EventCX Speaking Calendar
PRESENTERS Calendly.com provides a service that allows easier scheduling of phone calls or other short appointments. When allowing others to schedule appointments with you, Calendly can check your calendar for availability, and certainly your ...
Use publicity settings to keep my speaking calendar private
Using the EventCX specialized calendaring tool is a great way to run your speaking business for growth and sustainability. It is used by the speaker and staff to manage everything related to your speaking calendar. A small part of your speaking ...
Use the Directory Sitemap for Search Engine Indexing
If you'd like search engines to more quickly learn about your profile pages, you can do that with a webmaster tool called a sitemap . This is an industry standard way for you to submit a list of pages to a search engine saying, "Please check these ...
How to Use My Own Topics on My Marketplace Directory
Your speaker directory comes by default with eSpeakers' standard list of speaking topics ("Leadership", "Healthcare", etc.) and industry expertise ("Banking", "Real Estate", etc.). If your directory caters to a more specific audience, you may want to ...