The Permission Levels that a user may have are:
- ADMN – This user can fully administer the account. They can do everything the speaker can do, including add and remove other users on the account and manage master lists.
- SPKR – This user is the speaker on the account. Typically there is exactly one user with this access level per speaker account (the exception being a "speaker" that is 2 or more people).
- FULL – This is the most common permission level. This user can fully manage the calendar, but cannot change master lists or manage other users on the account.
- READ – Commonly assigned to staff, customers, family, etc., who need to be able to view but not edit data.
- TRAV – This user can see events, but only make changes on the TRAVEL tab. It's useful when you have inside (or outside) staff whose only job is to manage travel arrangements.
If your username is assigned to multiple speaker accounts, you may have a separate permission level for each speaker.